I can adapt the services I offer, as an independent bookkeeper, to meet you and your business’s needs. As a specialist in Sage, Quickbooks and Xero, I can find the software that best suits you, or even develop an Excel spreadsheet system if that’s all your business requires.
If needed, I can automate the accounting functions of your business to whatever level required, balancing the need for efficiency with control over, and understanding of, the financial transactions you enter into.
I can work on or off site, depending on your choice of accounting software, and as often as you require – weekly, monthly, or for just a few hours per year.
The services I offer are, but not limited to:
Micro Entity Accounts – Full reporting solution for Micro Entity businesses including:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and their publication at Companies house
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and their submission to HMRC
Bookkeeping for SMEs and individuals:
- Accounts to Trial Balance for all other Limited Companies
- Final Accounts for Sole Traders
- VAT Returns
- Landlord accounts
- MTD for VAT and Self Assessment
- Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders and individuals
- Companies House Confirmation Statements
- Automation of accounting function
- Weekly/monthly payroll processing services to whatever level required
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Workplace pension set-up and administration with all pension providers
- Year End payroll with distribution of P60’s and submission of P11 to HMRC
- CIS Returns for Contractors and Sub-Contractors